GENUINE yet AFFORDABLE. Yup, that's us! Our expertise is to help mommies to get GENUINE product of Avent, Motherlove and Earth Mama Angel Baby brought directly from US, for up to 50% CHEAPER than Malaysia retail price. Whatsapp, sms or call me to purchase, 010-2202482.
 

Rock a bye Baby support breastfeeding mom!

We all want to provide the best for our baby and we also know that mommy's milk is the best milk for our baby :).
For those mommies who have been challenged with low milk supply issue, please don’t be sad and please don’t give up.

Here are some tips on how we can increase our milk supply:
- Regular pumping schedule- pump every 2/3 hours.
- Tandem pumping.
- Take Milk booster supplement.

Yes, I was one of the mommies who were challenged with low milk supply issue too.
Almost give up..but then  God give me new hope when I found about Moremilk Plus by Motherlove.
I will definitely take this supplement again if I face the same challenge for my second baby too :)

There is a lot of good review about Moremilk Plus by Motherlove. And what’s more important is, it is not a drug, alcohol free, and 100% vegetarian herbal supplement.

Here are some of the review that I found about this product from susuibu.my and bellaonline.com

For those mommy who would like to try, just whatsapp, sms or call me.

Normal retail price in Malaysia is RM130 for 60 capsules, and I am selling it for RM85 only.

Check out Rock a bye Baby fanpage for other available product.

010-2202482- Mommy Nie/Rock a bye Baby


-For my little precious, Mommy loves you-

0 comments:

Post a Comment