GENUINE yet AFFORDABLE. Yup, that's us! Our expertise is to help mommies to get GENUINE product of Avent, Motherlove and Earth Mama Angel Baby brought directly from US, for up to 50% CHEAPER than Malaysia retail price. Whatsapp, sms or call me to purchase, 010-2202482.
 

Thank you..

When I started doing this business, I've promise myself that I will give a special promotion when we hit our first 500 likes for our Rock a bye Baby Online Shop FB, and today, the day has come :)
So, as an appreciation to our customer, we are having a limited time promotion for our HOT sales item.

Promotion start from 24th Sept - 10th Oct or while stock last.

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for your support and trust on us!
Happy Shopping lovelies.





EMAB Natural Stretch Oil.

Motherlove More Milk Plus

Customize Avent Classic set

Avent Natural with Avent Warmer.

010-2202482- Mommy Nie/Rock a bye Baby




-For my little precious, Mommy loves you-


0 comments:

Post a Comment